Are you on a journey to fall in love with your body? Or maybe you are working to become more neutral about your body and are looking for some inspiration. We have a fantastic list of options that we are excited to share with you. We have a carefully created list of books that will teach you all about body acceptance, fat liberation and body positivity. We hope you find some inspiration from our book list.
20 Popular Body Acceptance Books: Check Out These Top Body Positivity Books
- Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls: A Handbook for Unapologetic Living by Jes Baker (The Militant Baker has her own book list, too.)
- Big Big Love: A Sex & Relationship Guide for People of Size by Hanne Blank
- The Body Is Not An Apology by Sonya Renee Taylor
- Body Positive Power: Because Life is Already Happening and You Do Not Need Flat Abs to Live It by Megan Jayne Crabbe
- Healthy At Every Size: The Surprising Truth About Your Weight by Dr. Linda Bacon
- Fat, So? Because You Do Not Have To Apologize For Your Size by Marilyn Wann
- You Have The Right To Remain Fat by Virgie Tovar
- Color Me Body Positive by Julie Frey
- Big Gal Yoga by Valerie Sagun
- Fat Girl Walking: Sex, Food, Love And Being Comfortable In Your Own Skin by Brittany Gibbons
- The Peachie Moms Guide To Body Love For Moms by Jen McLellan
- Dumplin‘ by Julie Murphy
- Shrill: Notes By A Loud Woman by Lindy West
- Hunger: A Memoir of My Body by Roxane Gay
- Landwhale: On Turning Insults into Nicknames, Why Body Image in Hard and How Diets Can Kiss My Ass by Jes Baker
- Dietland: A Novel by Sarai Walker
- Big Girl: How I Gave Up Dieting and Got a Life by Kelsey Miller
- Curvy Girl Sex by Elle Chase
- Big Fit Girl: Embrace the Body You Have by Louise Green
- Embody: Learning to Love Your Unique Body (and quiet that critical voice!) by Connie Sobczak
Enjoy our listicles? We created another list of 7 Body Love Yoga Instructors.
21Squared is the community fashion app dedicated to curvy women who wear size 12+ or plus size clothing where the members inspire each other to look their best without worrying about how something might fit because you will be matched to other women who have similar body to you. You are encouraged to share your outfit to help other women in the community while earning commission on every sale your post generates.
Learn more about our app and download it for our iPhone. Watch our video here, too.